Any woman dreams of beautiful nails, and in order to achieve the perfect look, we do not spare money for expensive cosmetics. But sometimes the effect promised by advertising is not achieved, and the tool does not have the actions indicated on the package. And baths with essential oils are easy to prepare at home and get not only benefits for nails, but also relax during the procedure.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from one of these links I will get a commission.
1. Lemon. One of the most popular and useful, has an antiseptic, whitening and antibacterial effect, speeds up the healing time of an injured cuticle and even gives a natural shine to nails. In addition, lemon can be used in its natural form.
2. Ylang-ylang. It will help to give shine to nails; it is used in polishing nails. To do this, just apply one drop of oil to the polishing buff. Also, oil is used to strengthen nails in mixtures, protects against their delamination and brittleness.
3. Grapefruit essential oil. It is used to restore the natural color of the nail plate, whitens it and gives shine.
4. Bergamot. It is used for brittle and exfoliating nails, to strengthen them, and also has anti-inflammatory effect.
5. Rosemary. It also whitens nails, but also contributes to their growth and has an antiseptic effect: heals injuries after cutting manicure, relieves inflammation of the periungual ridges and protects against microbes.
Strengthening nail oil recipe
Growth nail oil recipe
Shiny nail oil recipe
Disclosure: “We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.”