Most women closely monitor their skin condition. The face, neck, décolleté are always under close scrutiny, their care is regular and varied. All kinds of procedures for maintaining a healthy appearance follow one after another. The hands get the cream, in extreme cases, hand baths and … Yes, most of the time that’s all. But what about masks, peels and hand scrubs, capable of miracles of rejuvenation at home? Or hands don’t need them?
How to properly use hand scrubs at home
The skin on the hands undergoes a lot of things that are not comparable to other parts of the body: detergents, cleaning agents, chapping, constant washing with soap, mechanical damage, calluses and burns. As a result, with a well-groomed youthful face, hands can give out both real age and significantly add years. The best way to rejuvenate your skin at home is a hand scrub made from natural ingredients.
How to use hand scrubs at home correctly It is very important to just remember to use them regularly. By removing the top layer of dying cells, we enable the skin to renew itself naturally. The solid particles in the scrub provide not only deep cleansing, but also massage. Useful substances in the composition of the product penetrate better into the layers of the epidermis during mechanical action, the blood circulates better, the pores are open and tissue regeneration is faster. Several rules for using hand scrubs at home.
How to properly use hand scrubs at home It is very important to just remember to use them regularly. By removing the top layer of dying cells, we enable the skin to renew itself naturally. The solid particles in the scrub provide not only deep cleansing, but also massage. Useful substances in the composition of the product penetrate better into the layers of the epidermis during mechanical action, the blood circulates better, the pores are open and tissue regeneration is faster. Several rules for using hand scrubs at home:
1. Of course, you can use a facial scrub while performing the procedures at the same time. But remember that hands may require more intense exposure: add more whitening, scrubbing or healing ingredients to the product.
2. After deep cleansing, the skin needs protection. Be sure to apply a nourishing, moisturizing cream.
3. Use a hand scrub at home no more than once a week. Do not injure your skin unnecessarily
4. Massage each finger thoroughly from base to top. Skin on pads, deprived of care, tends to coarse, becomes less sensitive. Healthy, soft skin improves nail nutrition. Dry skin on the hands is a common problem. Therefore, as the basis for recipes for hand scrubs at home, you can choose more fatty foods than for the face. Often, with oily or combination skin of the face, hands suffer from drying out.
Homemade Hand Scrub Recipes include abrasive particles that mechanically cleanse and polish the skin, you can use larger or harder particles in homemade hand scrubs than for the face.
These products can be:
• chopped cereals (rice, buckwheat, corn);
• sugar, salt, soda – except for abrasive, they have the effect of chemical peeling.
• candied honey, due to gradually melting grains, cleanses and nourishes the skin at the same time;
• even ordinary sea salt or sand can act as a scrubbing agent. Depending on the ingredients, the scrub can help solve many problems. In addition to its direct purpose – cleansing, it can whiten, nourish, moisturize and rejuvenate the skin of the hands.
Moisturising COFFEE HONEY SCRUB
2 tbsp of sour cream
2tbsp of coffee grounds
2tsp of honey (make sure you do not have allergy)
Honey nourishes and tightens flabby skin, sour cream moisturizes, and coffee particles perfectly polish and cleanse the upper layer of the epidermis. This composition gives a light tan tone.
Massage each finger with the scrub then the entire hand and above to the bend of the elbow. Pay attention to your elbows!
The skin in such places is prone to roughness and flakiness. Regular use of scrubs helps to keep the skin soft and supple, even in such problem areas. The mixture can be left on the skin for up to 10 minutes as a nourishing mask. Wash off with warm water.
Simple WHITENING LEMON SCRUB
2 tbsp of Lemon juice
1/2 cup Sugar (regular white or cane sugar)
1/3 Olive oil (or flaxseed) oil
After mixing the ingredients, massage the skin for 5 minutes. For a stronger whitening effect, leave on the skin longer. Don’t forget your elbows! can be used also for knees and feet. Instead of juice you can take half a lemon, chopped in a blender along with the peel. It is useful to use such a remedy before a home manicure: the skin softens perfectly, and oil with lemon will noticeably improve the structure of the nails.
OAT MOISTURIZING SCRUB
1 tsp of oats (Grind the oatmeal lightly ). We do not need flour, but distinct large particles.
1 tsp Milk, sour cream or yogurt. See for your self how much you need. (The drier the skin, the more oily we take the base: milk, sour cream, cream, vegetable or butter.)
1 tsp of honey
Mix, massage the hands, fingers, elbows. This scrub helps to carefully align the structure of the epidermis.
1 tsp of sand (the sand must be clean)
1 tsp of sour cream
1-5 drops of any oil
Round particles of sand perfectly gets rid off and clean off the hardened layer of the skin, this procedure will make the skin soft and smooth.
1 tbsp of used coffee grounds
Mix and use straight after you have finished your morning coffee. Can be used 1-2 times per week
HOW TO USE HAND SCRUB FOR MEN
Women’s hands are not the only ones that need attention and care. Skin on men hands coarsens and hardens much faster, and receives much less attention. Invite your man to groom his hands. He probably won’t refuse.
In order for him to agree to such a procedure more than once, there are several tips:
• use essential oils of sage, cedar, tea tree (male scents) to flavor the “male” scrub;
• if possible, avoid oatmeal and lemon peel in the scrub, abrasive substances should be hard and easy to wash off;
• if necessary, men’s hand scrubs at home can be used up to 3 times a week.
Knowing how to properly use hand scrubs can help your skin look healthy and youthful on your own. Made from products that you know, home scrubs are a worthy substitute for any salon treatment. The best beauty salon should be at your home!